TRUCK AND COACH TECHNICIAN
Source of Information: Job Title given by employer and JD Created from NOC 7321
(For Reference Employer JD given below)
Title: Truck and Coach Technician
Location: Hearst, Ontario
• Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems,
to locate faults and malfunctions on equipment and truck and trailers in the shop and field
calls when required
• Diagnose heavy duty equipment faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor
to determine whether to repair or replace unit
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
• Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
• Complete maintenance reports to record problems and work performed.
• Install, adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck
systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and
fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic systems
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems of diesel-powered
units including structural, brake and electrical systems.
• Repair cooling and lubrication systems
• Perform incidental welding operations on equipment
• Perform preventive maintenance work
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||32 Lac 50 Thousand To 37 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Vocational Course, Diploma|
|Key Skills||Mechanical Technician Coach Technician Truck|
Mk skills specialist Ltd
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.